Panty Shot Panty Shot

wtf

this sucks

The Sitekick Tutorial The Sitekick Tutorial

holy shit

my online sitekick experience was enhanced by this movie

5/5 and 10/10!

Orangebeef responds:

online sitekick exper

jazzy jones jazzy jones

Fucking awesome

Best game on this site

Wade Fulp: Eat the Cocks! Wade Fulp: Eat the Cocks!

hay what

You should have mentioned that this is the spiritual successor of "Wade Fulp: Dodge The Cum!"

But still it's preddy neat0

Kramer Hentai Adventure 3 Kramer Hentai Adventure 3

Hello Mr. Chocobo

I played this game with my parents in the room and they loved the educational qualities of the Calculus sections. They told me to send you their regards. Merry Christmas!

MessYouUpMac responds:

That's kind of weird. But OK.

Thanks for the review.

Happy Holidays.

Windows XP Unprofessional Windows XP Unprofessional

Funny and original

Fix up the visuals and add more things to do and you'll have made a classic. The "run" command made me laugh.

Fr4zzle responds:

Cheers for the good review. I appreciate it! I will probably add a few more things to it in time!

Runes of Shalak Runes of Shalak

A very nicely made game!

I enjoyed this a lot. The way you replicated 16k visuals and music created a cool atmosphere, and the game itself was pretty neato, if a little simplistic.

Graphics: I can tell this will be love-hate for most players. I myself really liked the graphics, but the main character's running animation was a little skippy. It's still unique to see graphics like this, though :D

Style: A lot of this game's style is wrapped up in the graphics and sound, so I'll comment about them in their respective sections. :) The game's story was okay too, but rather limited, like a real 8-bit era game. I'd have been very glad to see more variety and story-based levels, similar to your other series, "The Classroom". 8/10

Sound: Once again, people will either love or hate this game's music. The tune featured in the game was pretty catchy and fitted in with the game's visual style, to give that 16k atmosphere. It sounds very mechanical though, and most people would favor instrumental music I guess. 8/10

Violence: If you hit spikes/a monster, your character falls down. :p 1/10

Interactivity: For the most part, this is very good, but there are some technical errors. Your character's limbs are capable of passing through walls, your lives are infinite sometimes, the character's movements don't have any sort of weighted feel to them (I suppose this is okay since it's supposed to be 16k-style), and the game could've used more exploration and secrets. Despite these flaws though, there are no game-ruiners, and it's very fun to play. 9/10!

Humor: None really. 0/10

Overall: I preferred The Classroom, but this is very good also. I hope you'll add more levels and depth sometime. For now, I'm giving this 8/10 and 4/5. Great work! :)

How to: Custom Cursor How to: Custom Cursor

I love tutorials like this!

This was straight and to the point, and gave me a lot of help with scripting. I was glad that the graphics were simple and there was no sound, because that's how tutorials ought to be. 5/5!

Classic Frogger Classic Frogger

Absolutely awesome

This game is awesome! Wonderful replication of 8-bit graphics and sound, and exceptional gameplay. The controls were slightly laggy but I never played original frogger so perhaps this happened in it also. Great work coolboyman, you're obviously a flash master. :D 5/5